Are you seeking just another “job” or a career in a field where you can have a positive impact on the lives of others and make a real difference?
Home health is a rapidly expanding market offering long term job security. Today approximately 10,000 Americans will turn 65, and 10,000 more will cross that threshold every day for the next 15 years. Employment of home health aides is projected to grow 48 percent from 2012 to 2022, much faster than the average for all other occupations. Loved Ones offers competitive pay rates, benefits, & paid vacations to name just a few.
Loved Ones is also currently offering new employees a sign on bonus of $250 after the successful completion of Home Health Aide Certification and 90 days of continuous employment*
Additionally Loved Ones is offering a new patient referral fee of $250 for the referral of any new patient referred to Loved Ones within 30 days of a new employee’s hire date. The bonus will be paid following 90 days of services being provided by the employer to the new patient*
Home Health Aide (“HHA”) Job Responsibilities:
Enables patients to stay in their homes by monitoring and recording patient condition; providing support and personal services; teaching families.
Home Health Aide Job Duties:
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Helps patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient; advising on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
- Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepses standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 1. Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED
- 2. Home Health Aide Certification is provided to successful applicants, by the employer
Loved Ones is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ALL APPLICANTS ARE SUBJECT TO A NATIONAL CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK, NATIONAL ABUSE/NEGLECT REGISTRY CHECK, DRIVING RECORD CHECK, CREDIT CHECK, & A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREENING
*Exemptions/Restrictions Apply contact employer for all details regarding sign on or new patient referral bonuses.
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
About Loved Ones: In-Home Personal Care & Nursing Services
Loved Ones is an in home personal care and nursing agency. Founded in 1996 Loved Ones is deeply rooted in our unyielding dedication to provide our patients with a higher quality of care in the safe, familiar environment of their own home.
Interested in this position? Click here to send us an email. Be sure to attach your resume and any other pertinent materials.