This job is for Innovare Healthcare Holdings LLC dba Loved Ones.
Fast-growing provider of in-home care services in immediate need of an experienced project manager to assist in the deployment of projects that may include a combination of software applications and related interfaces in the Home Health Industry.
As a leader of the Implementation team, the Project Manager position plays a key role in the success of a comprehensive software implementation within an established and growing senior services organization comprised of multiple corporate owned and franchised locations. The Project Manager works under general direction of senior management and is responsible for the successful implementation of the healthcare software at corporate owned locations and franchised outlets. This role provides consulting configuration of the software application that will enhance the adoption of the solution. The Project Manager is responsible for assisting in the deployment of projects that may include a combination of software applications and related interfaces in the Home Health Industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Previous experience as a Project Manager
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially high ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- Demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills
- Dependable, organized, and highly motivated with ability to multi-task
- Can achieve goals with minimal supervision
- Self driven to accomplish goals and meet deadlines
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
- Ability to travel 50-75% (25% in the Charleston, WV area)
- Registered Nurse (RN) is a plus
- 2+ years Home Health and/or Long Term Care Industry Experience is a plus
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Expresses views in a diplomatic, professional manner while providing feedback, positive reinforcement, & motivation to team members
Compensation: $40,000 to $70,000 Annually
Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life, Dental
Employment Type: Full-Time
About Loved Ones: In-Home Personal Care & Nursing Services
Loved Ones is an in home personal care and nursing agency. Founded in 1996 Loved Ones is deeply rooted in our unyielding dedication to provide our patients with a higher quality of care in the safe, familiar environment of their own home.
Interested in this position? Click here to send us an email. Be sure to attach your resume and any other pertinent materials.