We Help Your Loved Ones Feel Cared For & Engaged
As we retire and age, life’s daily activities and requirements become more burdensome and and difficult to tackle. At Loved Ones, our Companion Care helps tackle those daily challenges so that your loved one can focus on enjoying life. Companion Care focuses on non-medical care services, such as assisting with light household chores and cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry, and meal prep. It can also include help with mobility, dressing, and bathing for adults who have a harder time getting around.
Our Companion Care is designed to help lighten the load at home, so that our clients can enjoy staying in their home longer without needing to tackle the daily minutiae that living at home requires. In addition, Companion Care provides social engagement that can make your loved ones feel cared for and engaged.
Our full service for Companion Care includes everything from:
- Doing laundry and linens cleaning
- Meal preparation
- Grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping
- Incontinence care
- Mobility assistance
- Passive range of motion therapy
- Transportation and errands
- Accompany to doctors appointments
- Prescription pickup
- Aging in Place home modifications (or “seniorizing” the environment)
- Removing tripping hazards
- Installing bars in bathtubs and bathrooms to help improve mobility
- Other small modifications to make the home safer and easier to navigate
Find out more about our Companion Care program, and how our personal companion care aides can provide social engagement and help around the home for your loved ones. Give us a call at 1-800-601-0783 or email us at [email protected] to find out how we can give you and your family the peace of mind that comes with knowing your loved ones are safe and secure at all times.