Position: Full Time (Monday-Friday 8:00 – 5:00pm)
Join the Loved Ones family today and have a positive impact on the lives of your neighbors, friends, and Loved Ones! Loved Ones a premier provider of in home care for senior citizens and disabled individuals. In addition to the care we provide we offer education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels.
Loved Ones is seeking a qualified, compassionate RN Registered Nurse to assess health needs of our patients, develop and implement nursing care plans, provide training to employees, and maintain medical records in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. This position will entail some supervisory responsibility.
Do you have a drive to help others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while championing the independence of you neighbors, friends, & Loved Ones! Apply today!
In addition to assessing the condition of the patients we serve and implementing their care plans, the Registered Nurse will ensure health maintenance and disease prevention and/or provide case management. Supervision of care plans and staff members will be part of your regular daily duties.
Duties of this healthcare role will include, but are not limited to:
- Observing, assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing support for well, chronic or acutely ill individuals in their home environment
- Working closely with other health professionals/providers in planning, implementing, and evaluating programs and services to address the health needs of persons served
- Coordinate communications and actions of various disciplines as it relates to health and safety supports
- Ensuring the ordering, reviewing, monitoring, discontinuation and, if necessary, the disposal of medications as prescribed by the physician
- Ensure that there are policies in place that address medication administration, medication errors, medication storage / access and medication destruction, and that these policies are reviewed at least annually and revised as necessary
- Ensuring that progress reports are made to the physician when the client’s condition changes
- Transcribing or ensuring transcription of physician phone orders and other medically related reports
- Complete daily, monthly, quarterly and annual nursing documents as required
- Ensuring the routine documentation of individual’s health status in nurse’s notes
- Ensuring that furnishings, equipment, and supplies are maintained within guidelines established to prevent the spread of disease
- Ensure that appointments for health related issues are scheduled, completed and that appropriate response to findings are implemented in a timely manner
- Maintain communication with inpatient nursing and discharge coordinators when individuals served are hospitalized
- Provide new employee training and annual recertification training for health and safety related topics
- Ensure unlicensed staff are trained on person-specific issues as they relate to each individual’s health maintenance, safety, and disease prevention needs
Qualified candidates for the position of Registered Nurse Supervisor must be capable healthcare professionals with a passion for improving the health and well-being of the patients we serve while assisting them to remain independent in the safe familiar environment of their own own home. We are seeking compassionate, results-driven individuals with a unyielding commitment to nursing excellence.
- Registered Nursing Degree from an accredited college of nursing with current unrestricted registration and license
- Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record and proof of car insurance
- CPR and First Aid professional certification
- Experience or training in clerical, reception, and medical field equivalent
- 1+ years of nursing experience; supervisory experience, preferred
- Home health care experience, preferred
- Able to lift and carry items weighing up to 20 pounds
At Loved Ones, you will be part of an established and highly regarded organization with a 20 year history of making a real difference in the lives of the patients we serve and the communities operate within. Not only will you see the positive impact of your work each and every day, but you will also have many paths for professional development and advancement to positions of greater responsibility. We reward the hard work and professional dedication of our staff by offering competitive compensation & an attractive, affordable benefits package! We offer health, vision, & dental coverages, paid time off, & no on-call.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Loved Ones In Home Personal Care & Nursing Services
“We Put the Life Back in Living”
About Loved Ones: In-Home Personal Care & Nursing Services
Loved Ones is an in home personal care and nursing agency. Founded in 1996 Loved Ones is deeply rooted in our unyielding dedication to provide our patients with a higher quality of care in the safe, familiar environment of their own home.
Interested in this position? Click here to apply online!