Success Starts with Having the Right People
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Loved Ones: In-Home Personal Care and Nursing Services team! We are a fast-growing provider of in-home care services and are looking for smart, dedicated, and caring individuals to help us provide in-home care to our patients and their families around the country.
As an In-Home Care Professional, you will assist our patients in a range of activities and services to help them stay as independent as possible in the comfort of their own homes. While a job as a caregiver can be demanding at times, it’s also an incredibly rewarding job that provides a strong sense of accomplishment and gratification. Individual responsibilities can vary, but usually include:
- Light housekeeping and chores
- Preparing and serving meals
- Oral care
- Assisting with bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments, errands, and activities
- Assisting in mobility (such as help with walking and physical activities)
- Managing medications
- Providing companionship
To find out more about how you can become an In-Home caregiver with Loved Ones, call us at 304-744-4081 or email us at [email protected].