Ready to Take On a Challenging, Rewarding & Life-Changing Opportunity?
What sets Loved Ones apart?
The Freedom to Care®
- Centralized Billing system – process helps decrease the complexity of billing and collections on a franchise level. Our unique and proprietary process means that we handle collections, while you focus on providing the best care possible to your customers.
- Unique Financial Model – That incorporates both private pay and government reimbursement. For every $1 spent on home care services in the U.S. today, $0.90 is government reimbursement. Incorporating government reimbursement allows us to serve a much larger demographic of the population than our competition.
- Centralized Call Center – Our 24/7 support team is here to help with clients, that gives you unprecedented support that gives you the edge on your competition.
- Lead Generation – You will prosper with a developed process that makes sense. Patient acquisition, hiring, and retention is the key to your business success and we are here to help.
- Marketing Support – Every market area is different when we work together we can customize a tactile advantage. This helps to create a strong local presence. Loved Ones is a brand that develops quickly it all starts with setting the right expectation. Our full service in house agency sets the standard in online and offline results.
- Training and Software Development – Two decades that has allowed our corporate office to continually refine our operating processes. These tried and true processes have been modernized for you to make running your business simple and cost effective.
- Economical Pricing – we believe in helping you get started on a long-term path to running a successful business. As part of that belief, we have a setup model that keeps financial expectations reasonable from the beginning.
- Hiring Support – Hiring the right people at the right time is one of the keys to our success. Providing high-quality care starts with hiring the right people. We help and aid in this process of development from the day you start.
- Available Territory – A large available territory with a strong protected territory system means that there are some great opportunities. A strong protected territory system means that we take a fair approach to helping you grow and maintain your business.
- Communication and Support – from field reps to executives. Our office is always open and we want to make sure that our executives are just as available as our consultants. This means that we’re committed to providing the highest level of support to growth.
NOTE: This web site and the information and communication contained in it do not constitute a franchise offering. An offer for a Loved Ones franchise can only be made by a Franchise Disclosure Document. Follow-up or individualized responses to you that involve either effecting or attempting to effect the sale of a franchise will be made only if we are first in compliance with applicable law including state registration or notice filing requirements. The following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If you reside, plan to operate or will communicate about the franchise in one of these states, you may have certain rights under applicable franchise laws or regulations. In addition, we may only sell or offer to sell you a franchise in these states if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document. If you have any questions concerning the registration status of franchises in your jurisdiction, please contact our Franchise Development department at 304-744-8125.
An offering in the state of New York can only be made by a prospectus filed first with the Department of Law of the State of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the Department of Law.